In an interview you may be asked about:
- Can you please tell me about their personal background and their training?
- Which languages have you studied?
- Could you work with a computer?
- Are you good at using a computer?
- Why have you left your current employment?
- When can you start working for us?
- Which job position do you have in your present employment?
- How many languages can you speak?
- How would you define yourself?
- What are your good points and your bad points?
- Have you got any previous working experience?
- What did you do?
- Why do you think you are the right person for this job?
- How good are you at dealing with the public? Define the most important aspects in this relationship.
- How much do you expect to earn in this company?
- When and where did you get your degree?
46. How can you describe teamwork? Possible answer