BUSINESS SPANISH PROVERBS
- Give him an inch, and he will take an ell.
- Put not thy hand between the bark ant the tree.
- The master´s eye make the horse fat.
- No man can serve two masters.
- Paper endures all
- Never quit certainty for hope
- Where gold speaks every tongue is silent.
- Money has no smell
- Money begets money
- Money is the god of the world.
- There is no new thing under the sun
- Promise is debt
- So many countries, so many customs
- Building is a sweet impoverishing
- The end justifies the means
- All men are free of ther men´s goods
- Time is money
- Of ill debtors men take oats